Monday, November 12, 2007

Sick

Allow me to complain here to a minute. Doesn't is stink to be sick!!! I was struggling with a head ache, sore throat and cold for the past few days. Luckily I feel pretty good for Liz's wedding (thanks to day quil!) but today I woke up and was full blown sick. All my other symptoms came back with nausea added to the mix. It really is not the same to be sick as an adult. Haws did a great job checking in on me during his lunch break, bringing me soup and meds, but there is something about having your mom there to wait on you every sec of the day. I ended up being in bed all day sleeping which is crazy to me. Not wanting to eat, exercise or even chew gum is way out of the norm for me. I know I am sick when the thought of frozen yogurt makes me want to vomit! Anyway... I finally got out of bed once my head stopped pounding and now the day is pretty much over. I guess I will watch a movie and then go back to bed... hopefully waking up and feeling much better.

1 comment:

Dana and Chase said...

you never called me back and i got really sad!! how are you feeling my amazing sister.. i love u!