Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Boys

Life right now is a little crazy with these 3 little boys. Ours days are filled with laughing, crying, playing, fighting, fun, discipline, learning, questioning, joy, frustration... but most of all... a lot of love!
My boys challenge me and enrich my life in so many ways. I love being their mom, even though some days I wish I could just "check out". I love watching them grow, but lately I get sad thinking about how these young years will be gone before I know it. I'm trying to cherish the fact that right now Haws and I are the center of their universe. I know we won't be forever and that is a good thing. I just want to be sure I enjoy the moments they are all ours!













1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you all so much! Enjoy those beautiful boys because they will be teenagers before you know it!