James turned 7 months yesterday. I forgot to make a little sign saying he is 7 months... oh well. I am documentiing it now. I LOVE this stage! We have so much fun with him and he is constantly doing new things. I love to cuddle, play, make him giggle and listen to this little "talker". He loves to hear himself too.
Approximate stats are 17lbs, 28 inches. It has been a few weeks since his measurements were taken.
Approximate stats are 17lbs, 28 inches. It has been a few weeks since his measurements were taken.
Not quite crawling yet, but he swims like this on his stomach trying to move and will get up on his hands and knees. He is not sure what to do once he gets there, but he is definitely getting ready to be more mobile. He still uses rolling as his main source of getting around.
A things from the past month:
- Eating solid foods. Loves sweet potatoes and butternut squash. Tolerates, oatmeal, rice cereal, "veggie dinner" and very well blended avocado. Hated peas and not a fan of zucchini either. Yet.
- Babbles all the time. Says "bababab, dadada, mamama, papapa" and has learned to scream with delight!
- Gets up on hands and knees
- "swims" while trying to scoot.
- Loves taking showers. Especially when I put my head under the water.
- Has a favorite toy. It is a random rattle ring. He likes things that make noise when he shakes it.
- Starting to support his weight with his legs more. Stands longer while being assisted.
- Beginning to have a little separation anxiety... but only if he is left alone. Like when he watches me go upstairs he will fuss.
- Taking 2 solid naps and then a cat nap in the evenings
- Sleeping about 11 hours a night.
- I think we have finally won the battle with Thrush
- We went to an allergist to see if his sensitive skin was from some sort of allergy. He is not allergic to any of the 21 top foods or allergens. Nice to know now that we are feeding him solids.
- Took his first real bath in the tub. We still prefer showers because I can take one at the same time :)
Enjoying his first big boy bath.
8 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so adorable in those pictures! He looks like he just isn't sure yet about that bathtub. That is such a fun stage. I can't wait to hug him!
I hate to tell you, but the kid is super cute.
He is seven months! Holy cow Time is going by to fast I am so sad i have missed this little guy
His eyes are just beautiful. I love reading your thoughts on him, it is clear how much you love him, your a great mom!
i have to laugh when i think how much work babies are and they are only awake like 1/3 of the day!
He looks so much like your hubby, I can't decide who he looks like more.
he's so adorable..he looks so much like haws!wow i can't believe he's already 7 months.
He is getting so big and keeps getting cuter and cuter! can't believe he's already 7 months old!
Post a Comment